Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 33 Check Up

We had another doctor appointment today. Apparently the Procardia is working because I only had 2 contractions while I was there. Dr Jordan was very happy with how I am doing. She said Levi is between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds right now. She said he is growing perfectly and is on target to be between 6 and 7 pounds at birth. He is head down and is really, really low in my pelvis. She said that even though I am really tiny he has plenty of amniotic fluid and is growing right on target.

On my part I am done with being pregnant this time. I cannot wait to eat, sleep and feel normal again - and not have to pull an IV pole around with me. My pole is always getting caught on everything and I am always running into things. I have been so hungry lately and carbs just aren't cutting it. Dr Jordan was concerned because I lost 5 pounds since my last visit. I don't really know why that is - but at least I am still 5 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight.

No comments: