Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today we were about to leave for church when I noticed that my left arm (with the PICC Line) was purple and tingling. My Matria nurse told me to go to the ER right away. At the hospital they did an ultrasound of my arm to see if there were any blood clots. After waiting a really long time - my arm had gone back to looking and feeling normal - they came and told us the PICC line was healthy and there were no clots. We were thankful that they didn't have to pull the PICC line and do a new one.

Right now I am taking Procardia orally to stop the contractions - I will continue to take it until I am 34 weeks next Tuesday. I have to take it every 6 hours. It makes me so sleepy and out of it. I don't like how it makes me feel but it is probably good because it makes me stay off my feet. I just want to paint Levi's room and go out and do things!!

My weight is down and I have now gained only 5 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't know why it dropped again but it is still progress. I am definitely ready for Levi to come join us!! My body is tired of all this - I am ready to feel like a normal person again!!

No comments: