Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Can't Help Myself!!

More pictures of our superstar!! Everyone in the NICU is amazed by Zane. They say that you never see a 33 week old breastfeed, breath, maintain body temperature and be as alert as Zane! They just told us today that they are hopeful of sending him home this weekend! Oh my!! As you know we had been scheduled to induce on September 7th at 37 weeks. My mom is going to Ethiopia and the Philippines this next Wednesday for 2 1/2 weeks and we were all nervous that Zane might be born while she was gone. As I was praying one day about this I felt like the Lord was saying that Zane would be born when God ordained - not when I chose. Wow...this is definitely not something I would have ever chosen!! How amazing it is to see Zane thriving the way he is!
Another fun thing is that the majority of Zane's nurses were also Levi's when he was in the NICU. The nurses all remembered us and Levi!!

Isn't this a sweet picture? Zane smiling at his great grandma:

No comments: