Saturday, October 31, 2009

Levi Asher

One of my mom's favorite things is going to the Kids Consignement Stores when they are in Scottsdale, AZ. Since Scottsdale has a lot of wealthy people there - these consignment stores have amazing clothes, in great shape, for amazing prices. My mom brought back a huge box of clothes for the boys and this is Levi digging in the box and throwing every piece of clothing out over his shoulder. I wish I'd gotten a video of it!!

Levi loves to throw things - much to my dismay

Do you see the pile of clothing next to the box? He was having great fun.

Levi loves to roll balls back and forth on the ping pong table. He loves to make people laugh and is quite the ham.


Levi does not like it when something is dirty. He points at any specks until you clean it up. Here he is telling us to clean the step.

No comments: