Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am so happy because Levi's cord thingy fell out of his belly button yesterday, and today the ring thing that they put on circumcised boys came off. Finally, I can give him a bath!! His little booty was raw from the antibiotics giving him the runs - and that is finally much better. Poor little boy - he had so much going on down there!!

I am having a rough time because I am still extremely, extremely nauseous all the time. I am having a hard time eating because it makes me feel so sick. I have thrown up 3 times since having Levi - it is nothing compared to before. Matria told me I need to eat the same things I was eating before having Levi and gradually add in different foods. I have lost over 20 pounds so far and I didn't gain that much in the first place. Plus, food doesn't even taste very good!! I was NOT expecting that at all!! Just an update on me and how my body is doing!!

I will post some more pictures later today!!

No comments: